IC Card Prepayment Electric Meter , Single Phase Energy Meter High
Accuracy Easy Operation
DDSY150 issued by Radarking adopts the electricity fee ( Unit: CNY)
way, that is, when the fee is transmitted into through Client IC
Card and the meter will deduct the price of electricity ( 0.1kWh as
base ) according to the unit price, which is set on the IC Card to
be transferred into the meter. When the electricity rate changes,
the unit price of electricity in the meter will also be changed
through the communication medium IC card that the modified unit
price are written into from the vending system.
1. Main Features:
- Perfect Interface Protection: the meter has the capability to
protect circuit against malicious attacks.
- Scrolling Display: the show time of different metering parameters
is 10s for residual electricity fee (Two decimals, CNY), 5s for
unit price, 5s for accumulated power consumption (One decimal, kWh)
and 5s for the current power consumption (One decimal, kWh)
- Easy-To-Read: The total and unit price of electricity inside the
meter is accumulated in the unit of four decimals and CNY.
- Has the feature of partition management.
- Supports for max. hoarding electricity quantity and alarm mode.
- Magnetic Latching Relay Applied: it can improve the performance of
outage movement and lower the power consumption after power
failure, and meanwhile, also can get rid of the contactor adhesions
when the relay is being worked under the large current for a long
- The meter will keep data or get recovery when being powered on./off
- Pay As You Go: IC card that adopts " Financial Card Project"
hardware encryption technology is used by the Power Company to
collect the electricity fee in advance.
- High Reliability: the meter is combined with fully-digital
metering, kWh display, prepayment control, card reading and smart
anti-theft technique .
- Overload Protection: the meter will cut off the power supply
circuit automatically when the load exceeding about 20%~30% of
rated Max. Current lasts for 10~15s;
- High Security And Accuracy: the IC card is used multiple encryption
via hardware and software to ensure data safety, accurate and
reliable. The special design of IC Card is that it can record the
the information about remaining electricity fee, accumulated
electricity when the User insert it into the meter and also can
reflect power stealing action.
2. Specification And Main Technical Parameters:
- Accuracy: Class 1.0, Class 2.0
- Overall Consumption: < 1W
- Starting Current: ≤0.4%Ib
- Anti-creeping: no creep
- Data Saving: the data can be saved for more than 10 years after
being power off.
- Lifetime: More than Ten years
- Weight: About 0.6Kg
- Dimension: 170mm×110mm×60mm
- Application Standard:IEC1036, GB/T18460-2001
- Rated Voltage:220V
- Extreme Working Voltage::65%-190% of rated voltage.
- Rated Current: 1.5(6)A,5(20)A,10(40)A,15(60)A
- Rated Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Pluse Constant: 6400,3200,1600,800 imp/kW.h
3. Display and Appreance:
＊ Use only isolated tools.
＊ Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
＊ Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
＊ Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the
meter can measure.
＊ Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare
hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have
the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and
has been sealed.
＊ Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a