LCD Display Single Phase Electric Meter BS Mounting Long Terminal
Cover High Accuracy
DDS155 single phase electronic watt hour meter is intended for
electric energy measurement and registration in single phase
two-wire network in household. It adopts LSI(large scare integrated
circuit), micro-electronics technique and SMT(surface mount
technology) etc. Its performance comply with IEC62053-21, IEC
Functions & Features
1. Front board three fixed hole installation, terminal block is
make of bakelite material, which is moisture- resistant,
fire-retardant, high temperature overall.
2. Way of connection: direct connection, through CT, through
3. High accuracy and stability: there is no need to re-calibrate
for long term operation.
4. Steel and antirust base and long terminal cover, transparent
glass cover. May select other materials, such as ABS, Polycarbonate
5. Standard configuration unidirectional 5+1 digits analog register
(99999.1kwh), may select LCD or LED display.
6. May extend Communication port, such as RS485, RS232, IR
(infrared radiation) etc.
7. Simple structure, small volume, low power consumption and light
8. Anti-fraud function (optional)
1. Rated current: 1.5(6), 2.5(10), 5(20), 5(30), 10(40), 10(60),
15(60), 20(80), 30(100)
2. Rated voltage: 110,120, 220, 230, 240V
3. Accuracy class: Class1, Class 2
4. Frequency: 50/60Hz
5. Starting current: 0.04Ib(1.0S), 0.05Ib(2.0S)
＊ Use only isolated tools.
＊ Do not connect the meter to a 3 phase - 415V AC - network.
＊ Place the meter only in dry surroundings.
＊ Make sure the used wires are suitable for the max current the
meter can measure.
＊ Make sure the AC wires are installed correctly before activating
＊ Do not touch the meter connecting clamps directly with your bare
hands, with metal, blank wire or other material as you will have
the chance of an electricity shock and a possible chance for health
＊ Make sure the protection cover is placed after installation and
has been sealed.
＊ Installation, maintenance and repair should only be done by a
＊ Never break the seals or open the front cover as this might
influence the functionality of the meter.
＊ Do not through, drop, kick or other physical violence to the
meter as there are high precision components inside that will break
or make the meter measure inaccurate.
＊ Do not mount the meter in area's with harm gas, dust, mildew or
insects or on unstable surfaces.
Why Choose Us
＊ Professional manufacturer for more than 15 years.
＊ Highly experienced production team in RADARKING factory
＊ QC Systerm: Quality controlled on all production lines, and QC
inspectors work independently from the production line.
＊ Good quality production with quick delivery.
＊ Accepted OEM/ODM.
＊ Accepted small MOQ.
＊ Factory certification: ISO9001, 14000, STS